MWPC South Shore Committee
The South Shore regional committee is a committee of the Massachusetts Women’s Political Caucus that works to recruit, train and elect women locally. It is a non-partisan organization committed to increasing the number of women elected to public office and appointed to public policy positions. This motivated and diverse group is taking action to shape the future of their communities across the southern shore of Massachusetts.
Join an organization that will be working to change the face of politics in southeastern MA. Come and meet a diverse group of women who want to influence their communities through active participation in educating their communities and supporting women’s campaigns. Electing more women to public office is critical and worth our time and efforts!
- Membership in MWPC and the National Women’s Political Caucus (NWPC)
- Voting at local meetings
- Voting at the Annual Meeting
- MWPC and NWPC newsletters
- Discounts for most MWPC events
- Invitation to the MWPC Major Award Recognition event, the MWPC Gala
- Notices about political/fundraising, training, and networking events
- Information about volunteer opportunities with their local elected officials and new candidates